About the study program
Specialists graduate professional study of Management of Small and Medium Enterprises.
• Duration of study: 2 years
• ECTS points: 120 points
• Professional title: (Professional) Project Management Specialist (Bachelor of Project Management)
Advantages of studying at the University College Nikola Subic Zrinski
• Teaching takes place in small groups
• The study programs are aligned with the Bologna Declaration
• The teachers are acknowledged by scientists, experts and practitioners
Each full-time student has their own mentor-professor with whom they work until the end of their study. All students are included in the IT support system - ZStudent. International cooperation with various institutions around the world is realized through the Innovation Development Center Zrinski (Erasmus+ program).
Jobs for which the student is qualified
After completing the studies, students gain understanding of how project management directly improves business productivity and profitability and are capable of developing and implementing projects that help organizations in which they work to achieve strategic goals.
After graduation, students will acquire competences with which they be able to:
• Develop creative thinking skills, critical thinking and analytical and research approaches at all stages of the project life cycle;
• Develop and apply appropriate project management methodologies for different types of projects and organizational contexts;
• Select and apply relevant theoretical and practical knowledge in the area of project management (tools, methods, approaches ...);
• Demonstrate the ability to take the lead role in the project, program and portfolio;
• Show an advanced level of skills in managing the relationship between key stakeholders in the various organizational contexts in the Republic of Croatia and the European Union;
• Show understanding of ethical practices in project management;
• Independently write and implement a project funded from EU funds;
• Identify and manage project risks;
In order to make students competitive in the international market, they will be prepared for the acquisition of IPMA certificates - an internationally recognized certification of project management qualifications that meets the requirements of international harmonization directives.
Courses and curriculum
Classes take place in the afternoon (starting at 17:00), two working days a week.
Entries and enrollments
The basic preconditions for enrollment in the studies are the following:
• Completion of a three-year undergraduate professional / university degree or completion of a graduate university study with a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
• Knowledge of a foreign language
• Signed contract with the University College